Find out the Market Value of your home in today's Real Estate Market!
The Real Estate Market in Victoria is constantly changing and impacting the Market Value of your home. Using our combined 40+ years of experience working in the Victoria Real Estate Market, we do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to best determine the current Market Value of your property.
What is Market Value?
Market Value is the highest price in terms of money that a property will bring after adequate time and exposure on the open market to find a buyer who buys with the knowledge of all the uses to which a property is adapted and for which it is capable of being used, assuming the property is purchased from a willing seller and that neither party is under abnormal pressure or stress.
What about the property assessment I received?
There is a property assessment sent out by the government every year but when you receive your assessment it is based on information that is months old and may not reflect the true value of your property in today’s market.
How do we conduct a CMA?
- We review pertinent features of the property including Building, Lot, Location as well as any prominent features or extras
- We review the sales history of all homes similar to the subject property
- We review comparable homes for sale now (your competition)
- We review the current market conditions and their impact on current sales
- In factoring all of the above considerations we are able to determine an approximate market value of your residence.
When filling out the form below, remember that the more information you provide regarding your property, the better idea we will have about the approximate Market Value of your property. With this in mind, our preferred method of conducting a CMA is to meet with you and view the property in person. This would give us the opportunity to notice any features that may be overlooked and produce a more accurate approximation of Market Value.